Lisa Abdelghani, Director (email@example.com)
The Children's Room offers programs for children of all ages (children under 8 must be accompanied by a caregiver): story time, playgroup, snack club, garden club, tours, movies, crafts, and special holiday programs.
- Wee Wigglers story time for birth to 3 years: Tuesdays, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Preschool Pals Playgroup for 3 to 6 years: Wednesdays, 10-11 a.m.
- Snack Club for ages 5 to 11 years: Tuesdays, 4:15 to 4:45 p.m.
- Wonder Garden Club for ages 5 to 11 years: the fourth Thursday of the month at 4:00 p.m.
- Kidz Movie for ages 5 to 11 years: the second Saturday of the month at 1:00 p.m.
- Tours can be arranged for preschool groups, school classes, scout troops, etc. Call 477-5225 to schedule a visit.
- We also offer Summer Reading Clubs every year.